What is Harbinger’s escrow management system ?
It is a unique and highly efficient online service that includes:
- a highly secure online vault
- the ability for vendors and end-users to monitor activity and view the details of lodgements online
- special tools for compressing encrypting and lodging deposit materials
- dynamic rules that reflect the terms of the escrow agreement and assist vendors and end-users comply with their escrow agreement obligations
- the ability to audit and report on lodgement and agreement activity
Its has been engineered by security specialists specifically for the storage and preservation of data escrow lodgements.
Using encryption and security technology coupled with the accessibility of the Internet, everyone’s data is protected in a manner that was once the realm of only large companies and governments. Harbinger’s escrow management system provides security for escrowed data and can also act as protection for Vendors from catastrophic data loss.
It is also “designed to fail” without impacting data integrity. The data vault is equipped with devices that monitor aspects of the electronic and physical environment.