What are Active Alerts?
Active Alerts include a range of helpful services including:
- reminding vendors of lodgements that are due
- signalling to end-users when there are changes to Deposit Materials
- updating both parties to the presence of a Release Alerts or a Release Event
The benefits of Active Alerts include:
- improving the effectiveness of an escrow arrangement
- enhancing communication between vendor and end-user
- reducing business risk by improving compliance with escrow agreements
- reducing the likelihood of a Release Event
- reducing the number of missed or late lodgements
- ensuring your Deposit Materials are protected by escrow agreements for their entire lifecycle.
Active Alerts are available to Harbinger’s clients that subscribe to the Standard or Premium escrow service.