Registered users terms and conditions for Harbinger’s website
The Website of: Harbinger Group Pty Ltd, (Harbinger) presents information and services from Harbinger to registered users.The website offers users the ability to learn more about Harbinger and access online services such as forms, agreements and software tools. It also serves as a channel to link visitors to Harbinger’s specialised functions and services such as online lodgement and reporting functions.
Access to, and use of, the Harbinger website constitutes acceptance of the following general terms and conditions.
Neither Harbinger nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the website shall be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of Users’ access to, or use of, the website. The Website does not guarantee the accuracy of information provided by external sources and accepts no responsibility or liability for any consequences arising from the use of such data.
Though Harbinger uses the best technical standards to control its site, material on this website may inadvertently include factual or technical inaccuracies or other errors. We should be grateful if users could notify us of any errors or inaccuracies they may find. Please note that users browse and use the website at their own risk. Harbinger does not warrant that the functional aspects of the website will be uninterrupted or error free or that this website, or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses or other harmful components. Harbinger may change material on the site without prior notice.
Access and availability of service and links
The Harbinger site may contain links and references to third-party websites. These are provided for the convenience and interest of users and on the part of Harbinger this implies neither responsibility for, nor approval of, information contained in these websites. Harbinger makes no warranty, either express or implied, as to the accuracy, availability or content of information, text, graphics which are not under the ‘harbinger.com.au or sourceonice.com.au’ domain. Harbinger has not tested any software located on other sites and does not make any representation as to the quality, safety, reliability or suitability of such software.
Personal data privacy
By accessing the Harbinger website, certain information about users, such as internet protocol (IP) addresses, navigation through the site, software used and time spent, as well as other similar information, will be stored on Harbinger servers. These will not specifically identify users and the information will be used internally for website traffic analysis only. If users provide unique identifying information, such as name, address and other information on forms stored on this site, this information will be used for statistical purposes only and will not be published or made available for general access.
Harbinger does not sell or rent its registered website users’ names, addresses, email addresses or other personal information.
If you are registered on the Harbinger database and would like your name to be removed, please click on the unsubscribe link and this will enable you to remove your details from Harbinger’s database.
Use of IP address
The IP address is a number that is automatically given to your computer when you are surfing on the internet. Servers and ‘big computers’ that host web pages, automatically identify your computer through its IP number. Harbinger uses IP addresses in order to carry out statistics, however, as IP addresses and personal identification are not linked to each other users remains anonymous.
Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to an individual hard drive for record-keeping purposes; passwords are not saved in cookies. Cookies help Harbinger to know which pages are visited most often and helps Harbinger to ensure that its website responds to users’ needs.
If you do not wish to receive a cookie, or if you wish your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, you may use the option on your web browser to disable cookies. Click on the ‘help’ section of your browser to learn how to change cookie preferences. However, please note that if you disable all cookies you may not be able to take advantage of all the features available on this website.
Harbinger does not use personal identification details transferred through cookies either for promotion or marketing purposes, nor will such information be shared with a third party.
From time to time the Harbinger website contains bulletin boards, chat rooms, access to mailing lists and other message and communication facilities (collectively termed ‘forums’). Users agree to use forums only to send and receive messages and materials that are strictly related to the particular forum. When using a Harbinger forum users agree not to do any of the following:
- Users may not download, distribute or otherwise publish through the Harbinger website any content which is libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive or in any way violates any laws.
- Forums are for non-commercial use only. Users should not distribute or otherwise publish any material containing any solicitation for funding, advertising or solicitation for goods or services without requesting and receiving prior written approval from Harbinger.
- Users shall not delete any author attributions, legal notices, proprietary designations or labels from any file that is downloaded nor falsify the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is downloaded.
- Harbinger does not and cannot review every message posted by users on forums and is not responsible for the content of any messages posted. Harbinger reserves the right to delete, move or edit, at its sole discretion, messages that it deems abusive, defamatory, obscene, in violation of copyright laws or unacceptable. Users shall remain solely responsible for the content of their messages.
- Users acknowledge that any submissions may be edited, removed, modified, published, transmitted and displayed by Harbinger.
- Users should be aware that all forums and discussion groups are public and not private communications. Further, users acknowledge that chats, postings, conferences and any other form of communication by other users are not endorsed by Harbinger, and that such communications shall not be considered as having been reviewed, screened or approved by Harbinger.
The contents of the Harbinger Website is intended to support Harbinger’s commercial and non-commercial use undertakings. Harbinger grants permission to users to visit the site, and to download and copy information, images, documents and materials from the website in order to expedite commercial dealings with Harbinger. Harbinger does not grant the right to use, resell or redistribute any information, documents, images or material from its website or to compile or create derivative works from material on its website.
Use of material on the website is subject to the terms and conditions outlined below.
- All material published on the Harbinger Website is protected by copyright and owned or controlled by Harbinger Group Pty Ltd. or the party credited as the provider of the content, software or other material.
- Users may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display or in any way exploit any of the content, software, material or services, in whole or in part, without obtaining prior written authorisation. In order to obtain authorisation to display or use any content of the Harbinger Website and Website, please make a request for authorisation by clicking on ‘ Contact us.
Use of Harbinger logo
Owners of external websites who would like to link to the Harbinger Website may use the Harbinger logo for the link, providing they obtain prior authorisation by sending a request to ‘ Contact us .
For any further information regarding the Harbinger Website please ‘ Contact us .