Harbinger’s Online Escrow Management System
Once you’ve established an escrow arrangement, you don’t want to spend time managing it. Harbinger’s Escrow Management System actively monitors your arrangements on your behalf. It allows you to:
- View all of your escrow arrangements in one place
- View account information: Account lists, Deposit data, Contact information, Multiple account management.
- Conduct transactions: Change company contacts, Revise beneficiary lists, Request terminations, Request verification, Notify of release events.
- Access reports: Annual account summaries, Keep track of escrow verification results, Deposit information, Compliance information.
- View information: Agreements, Amendments, Lodgement details.
- Check lodgements: Ensure that deposit materials have been lodged correctly
- Monitor your vendor’s compliance: our unique agreement monitoring system will automatically alert you if your vendor fails to remain in compliance with your escrow agreement
Facilities – electronic data must be handled and stored appropriately to secure, protect and preserve the code so that it can be used in a time of need to support the application. Harbinger provides state of the art online storage in Australia. The online vaults are designed to meet the highest standards of data storage, withstand catastrophic failure and natural disasters without affecting the contents of the stored files. In addition, Harbinger has developed proprietary transmission, storage and retrieval system to safeguard our client’s intellectual property while in transit and in our custody.