How to lodge your Deposit Materials
Each time you lodge your Deposit Materials, it must be a complete set as described in your escrow agreement
Step 1: Zip
- Put all of your Deposit Materials into one folder on your computer.
- Zip the folder into a single file.
- (Optional) For extra security, you may choose to password protect your zip file.
Step 2: Checksum
- Generate a MD5 checksum for your zip file.
Step 3: Upload
- Go to Harbinger’s escrow lodgement system
- Login with your user name and password
- Under Vault Contents, select the vault that you wish to upload your Deposit Materials into
- Select Escrow Materials
- Select Update lodgement.
- Select the local file you wish to upload
- Paste the MD5 checksum that you generated from your zip file
- Add a description (optional)
- Click Update lodgement. The escrow management system will upload your Deposit Materials (This may take some time depending on the size of your lodgement).
Step 4: Send password
- Click on the lodgement password link from the front page
- Complete the email with the password details and send