How to lodge your Additional Materials Online
Step 1: Zip
- Put all of your Additional Materials into one folder on your computer.
- Zip the folder into a single file.
- (Optional) For extra security, you may choose to password protect your zip file.
Step 2: Upload
- Go to Harbinger’s escrow lodgement system
- Login with your user name and password
- Under Vault Contents, select the vault that you wish to upload your Additional Materials into
- Select Escrow Materials
- Select Additional Materials
- Select Add
- Select the local file you wish to upload
- Select the Version the Additional Materials are related to (optional)
- Add a name and comment (optional)
- Click Add. The escrow management system will upload your Additional Materials (This may take some time depending on the size of your lodgement).