How do I know if my company needs software escrow?
You need the protection of modern software escrow if:
- Your business uses third party software through licence agreements.
- The software is critical to your daily operations and/or communications.
- The software application is embedded in other mission critical systems or applications.
- The software is customised for your business.
- You use third parties to update and maintain the software.
- Time to replace the software and implement a similar solution will be longer than the business can operate without it.
- You would not be able to operate, support and update the software should the owner or licensor fail to support and maintain it.