About our fees
Please note the following when assessing Harbinger’s fees and charges:
- Escrow fees are based on Harbinger’s standard escrow agreement templates. Alterations to that standard agreement will incur administration charges.
- The minimum term for escrow service subscription is 3 years. If the escrow agreement is terminated before the three-year anniversary, the balance of three years’ subscription fees will be payable.
- Tailored or client provided escrow agreements will require approval by Harbinger. Administration charges to consider an escrow agreement are payable by the requesting party regardless of the outcome.
- Verification fees have two components 1) A fixed “Project Fee” (indicated) to establish the project, infrastructure and processes and 2) A variable “Resources Fee” that is based on time and materials consumed. We will be happy to provide a detailed proposal based on your requirements and the complexity of the materials.
- All prices are subject to increases in line with the Australian gazetted Consumer Price Index (CPI) and reasonable operational expenses on 1st July each year.
- All prices shown are exclusive of Goods and Services Tax (GST) which is currently 10%
- Escrow services are rendered in Australia, GST is therefore payable by all (domestic and international) customers.