Reduce the risk of using software
increase corporate compliance
achieve best procurement practice
What would be the impact to your business if a vendor of mission-critical software stopped supporting you?
As a software end-user, you rely on vendors to supply and maintain your software. This exposes your company to a new set of risks. In the event that your software vendor stops supporting you, an established escrow arrangement will protect your business by providing access to the source code and information that you would need to continue to operate.
Software escrow is an essential part of modern technology services contracts. It not only delivers compliance with best procurement practices and meets Sarbanes-Oxley corporate compliance regulations, but most importantly it also reduces the risk to your business.
- Your choice of either standard or tailored escrow agreements
- Fast service establishment - 24 hours for standard agreements
- A secure online escrow management system
- Compliance and lodgement activity monitoring
- Active Alerts that prompts you when an escrow lodgement is due
- Online and telephone support
- Software agreement, contract and procurement advice
- Software risk management consulting
- Software verification services
- Lodgement auditing services
- read more
To find out more or to talk to one of our escrow specialists, please contact us on +61 3 9618 2000